All the information that you provide when asked will be used only in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may use this information for specific, limited purposes. You may always opt-out and choose to not receive our communications either now or in the future.
AmericanMom may change this policy when updating this page. For the most up-to-date information, check back to this page before you enter any identifiable information.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- We may collect information about the online services that you use and how you use them, including when you visit different parts of our site or selections you make regarding our services or resources. We may also automatically collect certain technical information including: Device-Specific information, such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information (if you use a mobile device to access the site); and Access and Server Log information, such as your navigation paths and search queries, internet protocol (IP) address, device event information such as crashes and system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, referral URL, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser type, mobile device, account, operating system, and other technical information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What is public
Please note that articles and comments sections are able to be viewed by the public. Any information viewed in these areas are viewable to anyone who visits the site.
AmericanMom does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses or other personal information to anyone outside our organization.
Other Important Privacy Considerations
Our site is not intended for the independent use of children, and we will not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of thirteen. If you are the parent of a child and have a concern regarding your child?s information on our site, please contact us at americanmom.com.
Our website and associated services are hosted in the United States. Even if you are outside the United States, your information will be processed and stored in the United States, and you are consenting to such processing and storage.